17 Things Men Think… Don’t Say… But Wish Women Understood!
While browsing through Facebook, as I do every morning before I get out of bed, I came across this interesting list that was posted in a group. As it was a re-post, I don’t know who the originator is, but I do find it interesting… slightly disturbing in parts… and in others, a way for men to not take responsibility for some of their actions. It’s funny though, because number 2 is the exact conversation I was having with a friend of mine, just yesterday. Have a read and tell me what you think:
1.Sex does not mean I like you…
2. Me wanting to have sex does not mean I don’t really like you. I may very well be interested in building into a solid partnership with you. That, I’ll decide on over time, after much observation. However, I’m positive right now that I’d sleep with you.
3. You cannot trick me into being your boyfriend – ever.
4. I may be not committing to you, because I’m your typical self centered guy. OR, you might just be wack and unappealing to my senses…
5. I’ve been hurt too.
6. I want to feel powerful and dignified.
7. If you put me down, nag me, or yell – I will retreat in some fashion.
8. I cheat because ejaculation feels good.
9. If I’m between 16-30 years old, the LAST thing on my mind is being married. And if it is on my mind, I might not be ready and screw it up anyway, so stay clear of that matter all the way.
10. I do listen……until its boring…
11. If I have not reached the professional status I desire, I will not feel adequate, and there is nothing you can do to fix that. I do need your support though.
12. Tread lightly when I’m insecure about something. And never say “You’re insecure”.
13. Porn is a gift from the universe that I may not ever want to talk to you about. If I do talk to you about it, that’s a gift to you so be appreciative!
14. Sex will never keep me – ever.
15. Words mean nothing to me. Actions scream. So if you tell me you’re done with me, but you still uphold the same interactions that were occurring when we were “together”, I don’t believe you.
16. Changing your hairstyle and clothing frequently excites me.
17. Not appreciating me will become a cancer to our relationship and I will leave you mentally, followed by physically withdrawing.
Guys, does this ring true of you?